Friday, June 01, 2007

Just an update

Well, the Christmas gift I finished I'm not liking too much now....it's looking way too big and wide for what I want, so I'm thinking about frogging it and starting over. Once I get together with "those knitting chicks" (as my hubby sometimes refers to them) tomorrow, I'll figure out what I can do to make it better. Who knows, you might get to see a picture of it. The intended recipient will have no idea it's for them, right?? :)

In other news, I've started knitting a shawl as a gift, but I feel like I'm getting nowhere with it. It's the Easy Triangle Shaw from Lion Brand Yarns. It just seems to go on and on and on....I'm adding width, but not much length. I'll try to get some pictures later tonight if I finish the pattern again.

Other than that, not much else happening. We're babysitting my sister's cat for a month (well, he use to be my cat), so I'm enjoying having him around the house. Luckily, he doesn't seem too interested in my yarn. :)

I'll try getting pictures posted later tonight or tomorrow--gotta find the camera first. :)

No comments: