Sunday, August 27, 2006

And yet another Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth


Well, I have made another dishcloth using the Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth pattern. I love how easy it is to whip out w/o paying attention to the pattern. I figure after we move (Friday we are signing our new lease, and Monday we are actually moving) I'll start working on something a little more demanding.

For this dishcloth, I used Peaches & Creme yarn again, #179 (Aqua Mist Ombre). I still have to secure the ends, but that won't take long at all. I think my stitches are becoming more even, and I'm finally getting the hang of YO and K2tog. These are good practice for me. :) Hopefully I'll be updating again in a few days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty dishcloth this is - I love the pattern as well as the yarn you were using! Great!