Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Guess I should update *non-knitting*

Wow, it's been almost a month since my last update. Life has been a bit crazy here lately. We're planning a move from Bellefontaine, Ohio to Cincinnati, Ohio, and it's moving along pretty quickly. We sign our lease in Cincinnati on Sept 1st. I have a job interview this friday (August 18th), so we'll see how that goes. The bib I made went to a good friend for her baby shower, and it got oohhs and aahhs from everyone, and Kate (the momma-to-be) asked for the pattern to make a few herself. We had a yard sale this past weekend and got rid of quite a bit of stuff. Now all that's left is more packing. We've gotten quite a bit packed, but there always seems to be more stuff. Sadly, I parted with some of my yarn stash, but I have plenty more where it came from. :-) Just an update about me. I'm starting to do some knitting again, so hopefully this will get updated again at a more frequent interval.

No comments: