Sunday, May 20, 2007

Another Reverse-Bloom Flower Washcloth


Here's another flower washcloth that I got done in just a little over a day (yay, I'm getting faster!!). I used Sensations Bellezza Collection Smania yarn in the Smania Pastel Multi color (I've used it on one other project--the yarn was like $.25 on clearance...gotta love good sales). I think this one turned out much better than the yellow one--my stitches are looser, you can't tell where I switched needles, and I don't have any mistakes (that I can remember making). :) Now I have to figure out how to block these so I can get them looking all pretty.
I'm starting to think about Christmas presents (which is a major shock, considering I don't do anything Christmas-related until after my birthday (Nov. 29), but I guess if I'm making gifts this year, I need to get a head start). I have some beautiful yarns just begging to be used, but I'm so nervous to use them. I know it's silly, but that's just the way I am. I have some beautifully soft alpaca yarn (not much of it...need to actually measure it) that is just calling my name, but no ideas of what to use it for. Plus, quite a bit of wool (and more on the way).....so much yarn, so little time left to use it this year....hee hee. :)
In other news, my apologies if my blog starts looking funny for a while. I'm tired of the template I've been using, so my wonderful hubby is messing around with it to see if he can get it more to my liking. If it looks really wonky, please send me a comment letting me know. :)

No comments: