Saturday, May 19, 2007

Flower, ball winder, LYS, oh my!!

I got my reverse bloom flower washcloth from Weekend Knitting done yesterday. I used the Sugar 'n Cream yarn that I dyed. This one has a few flaws in it (I know, you wouldn't know unless I pointed them out), but the needles I was using were very grabby, so I knit way too tight. You can really tell where I switched needles to magic-loop it. After I get it blocked, it should look better. :)

In other news, I got my ball winder the other day. It's so easy that even my son is able to use it! I'm so in love with it. :)





I also had a chance to visit a yarn shop that I've never been to before--Knit On across the river in Kentucky. I could have gotten myself in way too much trouble there. So many pretty yarns, so little money...hee hee. I did buy one skein of pretty yarn to try to make socks with. Socks scare me, but I'm wanting to try them....we'll see how that goes. :)



I've started another flower washcloth, and I've already gotten four of the petals done. I'll prolly get to show off the finished project tomorrow (hopefully). :)

No comments: